In this section, I will thoroughly explain you how to lose weight in a healthier and easier way. Always remember one thing as I mention before, weight loss is not a nightmare to be scared off; you have to keep calm and maintain your patience as time passes you will feel a drastic change in your body. Following are some useful tips that will surely help you in losing weight surprisingly you don’t have to skip your meals and can still satisfy your carvings and temptation.
- Tip # 1: Start your sunny and bright day with a good breakfast. Don’t try to skip breakfast as breakfast is the most important meal as it boosts the metabolism of your body and to have an energetic start of your day. For a healthy breakfast you can have an egg, discarding yolk(as it contain higher amount of calories) and prepare it with sliced tomatoes, small chops onion and green chilies or as you like. Eat it with a brown bread slice (one 1 slice is enough though).there are many more options like skimmed milk with high-fiber Chocó’s ,steamed sausages and much more.
- Tip # 2: Drink lots of water. Water plays an important role to keep your body hydrated thus helps in losing weight. A useful tip that can help and keep you reminding about a sufficient amount of water intake is that you keep a pack bottle(measuring in ml) with you all the time(in office, in a shopping mall, in school/college)etc.in this way you can easily intake about 10-12 glasses of water easily without counting it.
• Tip # 3: If you are thinking that you cannot eat meat during your weight loss period, then you have to think again. Yes you can eat meat (white/chicken meat) on daily basis as well. But the condition is that it should be boiled or steamed, no frying at all. Make a portion in your plate where you add a breast piece of white meat (40 percent) and remaining 60 percent should be salad.
Moreover, regarding red meat (beef) you can eat on occasional basis with a limited size or portion as red meat is very high cholesterol intake.
• Tip # 4: When it comes to salad mostly people ruined the salad healthy sources by adding heavy and rich sauces in the salad.to get the perfect and high nutrients value salad must be taken in raw form. You can add lemon, a pinch of salt and seasonal spices to make it more tempting.
• Tip # 5: Vegetables also plays a vital role in weight loss. The more the vegetables the more you will be benefited. All green vegetables contain a greater amount of water which means less calories and more nutrients value. For example cucumbers, ground beetle, capsicums or cabbage. These are very fewer to be named.
• Tip # 6: Soup is also a great source which actually helps is weight loss and makes your tummy full for a longer period of time. A very useful tip is to start your meal with the soup first and then take your meal part, resulting you will automatically eat less, on the other hand soup is less calorie intake starter to have it. You can make a numerous variety of vegetable or chicken soup.
• Tip #7: A unique and yet exceptionally benefit tip is to have a fruit salad between the meals. Fruit is a great source of minerals and nutrients, yet provided low calorie to fulfill your hunger between meals. Rather than eating oily or bakery items, try to eat fruits or fruits salad to make a healthy yet effective way to lose weight.
• Tip #8: if you have a sweet tooth like me, and thinking about total boycott from chocolates and sugary items, then don’t worry you can have it once in week. Yes you can ice-cream, muffin or anything you like the most once in week but in a small portion (let’s say a half muffin). Similarly, a square of dark chocolate also boost your metabolism and helps you reducing weight.
• Tip #9: Always remember to add calcium in your diet. Calcium helps you to strengthen your bones and plays a vital role in your weight loss diary. You can add skimmed milk, skimmed yogurt and low-fat cheese (if you are a cheese lover).
• Tip #10: Try to use oil sprays to prepare your food. Don’t use butter, ghee or any other heavy oil that will ruined all your fitness and work done so far from your side.
• Tip #11: this tip is very informative and useful for anyone who try to lose weight and not getting perfect results, and constantly thinking what is going wrong. Remember always maintain a diary and note your day to day routine. Write everything even if you are drinking a glass of water.in this way you can keep track of all your food intake and easily point out what is going wrong.
• Tip # 12: lastly, the most important and compulsory tip is to exercise. All of the above tips will not give you exceptional results unless and until you don’t exercise. Start off with a 15 min walk and gradually increases 5 min after every 15 days. Also, a half hour of trade mill will make you energetic and shape/tone your body muscles.